Please take just a moment to review the following quotes and then tell everyone you know that Barack Obama’s White House has engaged in an all out campaign of lies and deceptions following the tragic deaths of four American citizens at the hands of a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9-11. If the Mainstream Media refuses to let Americans know – it is up to all of YOU to do so…
First a quote from Obama White House Press Secretary Jay Carney. Please understand – Carney’s statement had to have been given FULL APPROVAL at the highest levels within the Obama administration (Valerie Jarrett) prior to his giving this statement to the White House press – a statement meant to denounce comments from Libyan leaders indicating the attacks on the American consulate had NOTHING to do with a largely unknown YouTube video but were instead, an organized terrorist attack against the United States:
“I have seen that report, and the story is absolutely wrong. We were not aware of any actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent. That report is false.” -Jay Carney, September 14th. THREE DAYS after Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in Libya.
Here now are the words of Barack Obama’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice, speaking on September 16th – FIVE DAYS after the embassy attacks:
“Based on the best information we have to date … it began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo, where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy sparked by this hateful video.
Make no mistake, Ambassador Rice was TOLD to make those prepared remarks to the media. She was sent out by the Obama White House to do so. And note her comments start out with the very strong declaration – “BASED ON THE BEST INFORMATION WE HAVE TO DATE…”
SIX DAYS LATER we have this quote from Obama White House Press Secretary Jay Carney – the same individual who aggressively denounced reports of Benghazi being a terrorist attack as “ABSOLUTELY WRONG” less than a week earlier:
“It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Our embassy was attacked violently, and the result was four deaths of American officials.”
Ok, then – now look at this headline from today PROVING the Obama White House actually KNEW that attacks in Benghazi was in fact an act of TERRORISM that had NOTHING to do with the silly anti-Islam video. Barack Obama and his administration knew within 24 hours that terrorists were to blame:
US officials knew Libya attack was terrorism within 24 hours, sources confirm
And this quote from that same story:
U.S. intelligence officials knew within 24 hours of the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya that it was a terrorist attack and suspected Al Qaeda-tied elements were involved…Two senior U.S. officials said that the Obama administration internally labeled the attack terrorism from the first day in order to unlock and mobilize certain resources to respond, and that officials were looking for one specific suspect. The officials said the intelligence community knew by Sept. 12 that the militant Ansar al-Shariah and Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb were likely behind the strike.
Further, an official said, “No one … believed that the mortars, indirect and direct fire, and the RPGs were just the work of a mob — no one.”
AMERICA – BARACK OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION HAVE, AND CONTINUE, TO LIE ABOUT THE MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES THAT TOOK PLACE THREE WEEKS AGO. PRESIDENT OBAMA CONTINUES TO APOLOGIZE TO MUSLIMS, ATTACK FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION IN THIS COUNTRY, AND DO NOT FORGET, AS OUR AMERICAN EMBASSIES WERE UNDER ATTACK AND AMERICANS WERE BEING KILLED, BARACK OBAMA IGNORED THE SITUATION IN FAVOR OF YET MORE CAMPAIGNING.
THESE ARE THE FACTS – PROVEN BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S OWN WORDS.
NOVEMBER 2012 – MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD LOUD AND STRONG…