Like I promised you, the current 72 hour event cycle appears to be ramping up the Benghazi Massacre scandal that has now likely shot up to concern #1 for the Obama White House before the second debate. Romney campaign feeling good about things. Real good. Not sure if you got this timeline published by The Hill. I am sending you some of that outline with my own comments. Feel free to publish or just keep it for yourself. This is to let you get an idea how we/they are forming this up leading into tomorrow night’s debate.
(Our White House Insider indicates senior adviser Valerie Jarrett takes great pleasure in being known as the “defacto president” of the Obama White House – though she was recently enraged at campaign staff for Barack Obama’s failure during his first presidential debate against Mitt Romney. The following is the most recent communciation from this longtime D.C. political operative who helped elect Barack Obama in 2008, and has been working tirelessly for the last three years to correct what they since have described as a “Terrible mistake for America.”)
• April 5, 2011: Special envoy Christopher Stevens arrives in the rebel stronghold of Benghazi to forge ties with the forces battling Moammar Gadhafi. President Obama appoints him as ambassador to Libya on May 22, 2012.
(NOTE: Now I want to make it real clear here. America just helped take out a leader who had ruled a country for over 40 years. That’s a big f-cking deal. You can’t tell me the safety of an American ambassador into the region right after that should not be a huge concern to any administration. So when they say they didn’t know about all the worries about safety that were shared in the months before the attack. BULLSH-T. THEY KNEW)
• March, 2012: State Department Regional Security Officer Eric Nordstrom sends a cable to Washington asking for additional diplomatic security agents for Benghazi, later says he received no response. He does so again in July, with the same result.
(NOTE: So who do we believe? The on the ground guy who is risking his damn life or Barack Obama and the assh-les surrounding him who are now saying they didn’t know? Nordstrom has no reason to lie. No reason to risk his own future by speaking out against the administration. I’ll say it again. State knew. Obama knew. THEY ARE ALL LYING. Yeah. Hillary? F-ck her too. We told her to stay away from these people. 2016 huh? Good luck with that now.)
• April 6: Two fired Libyan security guards throw an IED over the consulate fence.
(NOTE: Six months before the September 11th attack. No need for more security huh?)
• May 22: An Islamist attack on the Red Cross office in Benghazi is followed by a Facebook post that warns “now we are preparing a message for the Americans.” Another Facebook posting a month later highlights Stevens’ daily runs in Tripoli in an apparent threat.
(NOTE: So we got sh-t like this happening and the Obama White House tried to say it wasn’t a terrorist attack that killed those Americans on September 11th? Terrorists were posting the Ambassador’s daily schedule for f-ck’s sake.)
• June 6: Unknown assailants blow a hole in the consulate’s north gate described by a witness as “big enough for 40 men to go through.” Four days later, the British ambassador’s car is ambushed by militants with a rocket-propelled grenade.
(NOTE: Take this June 6th event and put it up against what the White House will say after the September 11th attack that they had no “actionable intelligence” regarding a pending attack. This was clearly a test run. We got people in the White House who are purposely ignoring threats to the United States. Their entire foreign policy is a bunch of new age talk nice bullsh-t. Period. Terrorists blew a huge hole in the wall of the consulate four months before September 11th and the White House will say they had no clues there was a situation brewing? )
• July: Anti-Islam video “Innocence of Muslims” posted on You Tube.
(NOTE: There was already several attacks against American personnel prior to this video being released. How then is the video to blame for those and subsequent attacks?)
• Aug. 14: SST team leaves Libya. Team leader Lt. Col. Andy Wood has testified that Stevens wanted them to stay on.
(NOTE: My understanding is the man begged them to stay on. Stevens was afraid. Really worried. Borrowed time worried. And the Obama White House could have given a sh-t. Or, they were up to some weird save the day plan like you forwarded me earlier. I am not pushing away any conspiracy on this thing. It stinks all the way. Top to bottom this thing stinks like week old road kill in July.)
• In the weeks before Sept. 11, Libyan security guards are reportedly warned by family members of an impending attack. On Sept. 8, the Libyan militia tasked with protecting the consulate warns U.S. diplomats that the security situation is “frightening.”
(NOTE: That date of September 8th. So they had Libyan militia telling diplomats the sh-t was about to hit the fan. If State had been on the ball. If the administration had been on the ball, they had 48 hours to secure the safety of American personnel. Here’s a big red f-cking siren going off here. After these reports 48 hours earlier though we have the ambassador flying INTO Benghazi???????????????? When I first read that report of the Libyans telling us on the 8th that the danger level had become critical and then we have Stevens flying INTO Benghazi after those warnings, gave me chills. That means there is something way more going on here. I got no real answer as to what. Just that there was something really strange going on. The missing weapons? Maybe. But maybe more. Like I said. Gave me chills. My gut telling me there is something there and they want it buried so deep now they are willing to look like idiots doing it. Better to look like idiots than murderers?????
• Sept. 10: Al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri calls on Libyans to avenge the death of his Libyan deputy, Abu Yahya al Libi, killed in a June drone strike in Pakistan.
(NOTE: Hello??? No actionable intelligence? Really Jay Carney? Really?)
• Sept. 11: Protesters converge on the U.S. embassy in Cairo, scale its walls and replace the U.S. flag with the Islamist banner. The protests eventually spread to 20 countries around the world. That night, Republican candidate Mitt Romney criticizes an embassy statement denouncing the video before the events unfolding in Libya are known to the world. Late that night, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says in a statement that “some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”
(NOTE: Mitt Romney was RIGHT.)
• Sept. 12: Media outlets report that Stevens and three other Americans have been killed in an attack by well-armed militants. Obama denounces an “outrageous and shocking attack” without mentioning the video or terrorism. Reuters reports for the first time that some administration officials believe the assault “bears the hallmarks of an organized attack.”
(NOTE- within 24 hrs media reports indicated the Benghazi Massacre was clearly a coordinated attack while the Obama administration aggressively pushed the “not our fault it was the video” excuse. The cover-up is fully engaged at this point. The question I still have is WHY????????? It’s got to be more than they just didn’t want Obama to look dumb. He does that enough all on his own. What the f-ck was going on in Libya? Why was Stevens flying into Benghazi when all the warnings were screaming to do the exact opposite? Who ordered him to go? No way he does that on his own. The guy was afraid. He was ordered in. Who made that call? And why?)
• Sept. 13: White House spokesman Jay Carney says “the protests we’re seeing around the region are in reaction to this movie.”
(This is about 48 hrs after the Benghazi attack. Intelligence in Libya and back to DC knew by then it was most likely terrorists. You asked if it was possibly something that had been staged by Obama operatives and it went bad? I’ve run that scenario around and around and there are some missing peices that I can’t quite fit together. But I’m not saying it isn’t possible. With these people, not possible no longer applies. That would be a huge f-cking risk though.)
• Sept. 14: Carney says the administration had “no actionable intelligence” about a pending attack.
(READ THAT STATEMENT AGAIN. THIS IS THREE DAYS AFTER THE BENGHAZI MASSACRE. THER HAD BEEN NO LESS THAN THREE RECENT ATTACKS AGAINST THE AMERICAN CONSULATE IN BENGHAZI BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11TH. WHY ARE THEY SO WILLING TO LIE LIKE THIS WHEN ALL THIS EVIDENCE POINTS TO A TERRORIST ATTACK??? HAS TO BE SOMETHING BIG THEY ARE COVERING UP. BIG. BIG. BIG.)
• Sept. 16: Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the UN, does the rounds on the Sunday talk shows and says the video is the “proximate cause” of the assault in Benghazi. “Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous — not a premeditated — response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice tells ABC. That same day, interim Libyan president Mohamed Magarief insists on CBS that “it was planned, definitely.”
(NOTE: Apparently Libyan intelligence is better than American intelligence under the Obama regime. Susan Rice was directly prepped by the Obama White House. She was told EXACTLY what to say when she went on television and repeatedly LIED to the American public. And she doesn’t answer to Hillary. She answers to Obama/Jarrett.)
• Sept. 19: National Counterterrorism Center director Matthew Olsen testifies before the Senate Homeland Security Committee that the assault was a “terrorist attack” but goes on to call it an “opportunistic” attack in which armed militants took advantage of an ongoing protest.
(NOTE: This is where the first real rift between the United States intelligence community and the Obama White House is put out in the open. This is when I started to really get chatter about some people getting real pissed with the Obama WH because they are learning they are gonna be set up as the blame for the attack.)
• Sept. 20: CBS reports that witnesses in Benghazi say there was no protest prior to the armed assault against the consulate. Magarief tells NBC the same thing on Sept. 26. Also on Sept. 20, Obama at a town hall meeting says: “What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”
(NOTE: Obama is openly lying to the American people. I’m screaming at the TV asking why???? Why did Jarrett send him out there to lie like this? Why risk that kind of damage? Are they that stupid? That confident? And lots of people are asking these questions at this point. Talking Senators starting to ask some tough questions of the administration. Behind the scenes still. But pushing for answers. Obama is looking like he really could be one and done, so some of them are willing to push them around a bit. Not as much as I would like, but it’s a start.)
• Sept. 21: Clinton says “what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” highest official until then to say so.
(NOTE: Within 24hrs of Barack Obama telling America the video was to blame and calling it a “natural protest” Hillary Clinton goes on record with the term “terrorist attack”. Clinton and Obama are now in direct opposition – though publicly still circling their own wagons against growing accusations of a cover-up. I got little to no sympathy for Hillary. But I am watching Bill’s reaction to this. Real close. So far it’s been very quiet and if I was Obama and Jarrett, that would make me very very nervous. I have known very few people that can snap a leash as hard and unexpected as Bill Clinton, and he’ll be smiling ear to ear and look like the nicest guy you could ever know while he does it. That first debate, BC had a hand in some of that. How Obama was left hanging a few times. How he looked over at the moderator for help and it didn’t arrive. “He don’t want to listen - he don’t want to prepare? Let him be on his own then.” The only one I’d want to piss off less than BC is the Old Man. He don’t snap a leash. He makes you hang yourself with it and has you thanking him for giving you the opportunity to do so.)
• Sept. 25: In his address to the U.N. General Assembly, Obama doesn’t mention terrorism but makes repeated references to the video. Asked about Clinton’s statement on ABC’s “The View” show, the president skirts the issue by saying: “We’re still doing an investigation,” blames “extremist militias.”
(NOTE: Why does our current president REFUSE to use the term TERRORIST when it involves Muslim extremists? Even as his own Secretary of State and National Counterterrorism Center director have gone on record DAYS EARLIER calling the Benghazi killings a terrorist attack, Barack Obama refuses to do so.)
• Sept. 27: Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta says it’s “clear that there were terrorists who planned that attack.”
(NOTE: Panetta had been pretty low profile up to this point. Two days after Obama’s UN speech, Panetta is using the term terrorist attack in regards to the Benghazi Massacre that pushes Obama into a corner while he comes to the defense of the intelligence community. And then we get a new report out about how Obama didn’t really make the call on Bin Laden from a former military intelligence guy. Coincidence? F-ck no. That was a firm tap to the top of Obama’s head reminding him there are people who KNOW things, right? We got these very powerful people all facing off against each now. Each one of them is hoping nobody goes THERE, but each one of them is letting it be known they will go there if they have to. And all the rest of them are just scrambling for cover hoping they don’t get stepped on.)
• Oct. 6: In a letter to Senate Republicans demanding an explanation for the shifting rhetoric, Rice lays the blame on the intelligence community, says she “relied solely and squarely on the information the intelligence community provided to me and other senior U.S. officials.”
(NOTE: Now the rift between the Obama White House and the intelligence community is really opening up here. Some might not realize that as U.N. Ambassador, Susan Rice answers FIRST to President Barack Obama NOT to Hillary Clinton. Rice is a cabinet member. Her loyalty is to the WH not State. That letter she sent blaming the intelligence community was drafted and approved by high ranking Obama White House advisers…JARRETT.)
• Oct. 9: Senior State Department officials for the first time acknowledge that there was never any protest in Benghazi during a background call with reporters. They say linking the attack to the video was “not our conclusion,” suggesting they’re blaming intelligence officials.
(NOTE: Hillary now using the Obama White House tactic of blaming the U.S. intelligence operations. Possible rift now between her and Leon Panetta? If so, dangerous for her to roll that dice unless it has been agreed beforehand some poor no namer is going to be given up as the sacrificial lamb in this current blame game scenario. Actually, it’s dangerous regardless, because if she is crossing Panetta in any way, she won’t win unless Bill does a full on intervention and I don’t know if he wants to go there. Don’t ever underestimate Leon Panetta. He is powerful in a way that only comes from information. And information he’s got. On a whole lot of them and us.)
• Oct. 10: Lt. Col. Andy Wood and Eric Nordstrom testify at a House oversight committee hearing on security lapses in Libya. They say their requests for more security were denied by their superiors in Washington, testimony confirmed by cables made public by chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.).
• Oct. 11: During the vice presidential debate, Biden says, “We weren’t told they wanted more security there.” He also denies responsibility for the administration’s shifting explanation: “The intelligence community told us that. As they learned more facts about exactly what happened, they changed their assessment.”
(NOTE: Has there ever been an administration so willing to throw some of the very bravest who serve to protect the safety of American citizens right under the wheels of the f-cking bus? In all my years of being around these kinds of people I have never seen this kind of thing. Never. There’s been scraps between officials. There’s been firings and resignations. That’s all part of the deal. But to blame the entire intelligence community when the record clearly shows people were aware of how bad the situation had gotten? When the Libyans knew but we are saying we didn’t know? Bullsh-t. Barack Obama is lying. Everyone around him is lying. And that lie comes at a whole lot of risk. So what is the motivation to lie? Why do it? What are they covering up? Sorry I got more questions than answers on there but that’s what it is.) LINK
What I can tell you is the Benghazi issue is playing out in the media much more than it was just a week ago. That took some effort, but it’s reaching a closer version of critical mass. We got the debate tomorrow. The townhall thing makes me nervous and hopeful. The Obama team will try and pack the house with their people. Not sure how successful the Romney people will be able to counter that. It’s New York. Happy to report though that there is some serious endowment influence to be leveraged here with Hofstra. You know who has apparently made some friendly “don’t make me pull the plug on you” calls in our favor.
One last thing. Got a story that came back my way. A little dated now but figured you’d like to hear it. Few days or so after the first debate. When it finally started to sink in just how badly Obama did and how Romney was really starting to look like he could win this thing. Jarrett went ballistic upstairs. Inside her office in West Wing 2. Remember how I told you how there is her office upstairs and then Obama’s study just down the hall? How Obama spends most of his time in the study and hardly any time downstairs in the Oval?
Anyways, Jarrett was blaming everyone around her for Obama’s performance on the debate. This got back to Plouffe who has apparently become more and more agitated over Jarrett’s influence. She’s not only trying to coordinate Obama’s brain but now telling the operatives how to handle the campaign and that’s got Plouffe biting nails over what to do with her. So she is holed up in a meeting with somebody from the White House Counsel in her office and comes out pissed. Sends staff to go get Plouffe. His office is downstairs right next to the Oval. Where Axelrod used to be. Plouffe is down there a lot more than Obama is. The poor bastard is trying to coordinate the plans from Chicago, and Jarrett’s interference from upstairs. Not an easy job. Jarrett decides to make the trip downstairs herself. Now this kind of thing with Jarrett, her pushing people around, it happens a lot these days. It’s become her thing. When it gets back to her how people call her the defacto president, she likes that. A lot. Makes her smile to hear it. Like she told Obama a while back. He might not like his life but she does. And she’s living it.
I’m guessing she’s not even sure if Plouffe is on the premises because he has been spending more time in Chicago with all the others, but down she goes. No word on if Obama was around in the version I got. Maybe he was still in his study. Or over at the residence. Doesn’t really matter. He has depended on the script more and more these days and that script either comes from Jarrett or is approved by her if it comes from someone else. She controls everything going to and from the president.
So down she goes to West Wing 1, and she’s got that look everyone around there is so familiar with. Queen Jarrett on the warpath. Needs somebody to blame for her boy f-cking up so bad during the first debate. Got polls getting shaky. Got a fundraising red alert going out. She enters Plouffe’s office. Comes right back out. Has words with an assistant down there. Not sure who. But the assistant apparently gives as good as she gets. Then another woman steps in. From the description I’m thinking it’s Smoot, though I thought she was out of town at that time but the description fits her. Like so many of them, she’s been back and forth to Chicago as well. Now you got to know that Julianna is a good company individual. Good at what she does. Wall Street connected. Carolina girl. Especially well thought of with some high profile members of Congress. A hell of a lot more thought of than Valerie Jarrett. Good at the cash box. And for those people, cash is always king. So if Jarrett was going after Smoot on that day, I can see her discovering a woman more than willing to push right back.
So Jarrett is told by this other woman to step back into Plouffe’s office area. The door closes and they have it out. Jarrett is screaming at her. Now you got to understand, this is maybe 20 feet at most from the Oval. So if Obama was in there, he wasn’t coming out. And there’s security of course. But apparently they don’t intervene like they have before. Guessing these kinds of altercations have become so common they don’t bother. Just another day in paradise inside the Obama White House.
What I do know is that the phrase “He said he was one of ours! What the hell happened? He was one of ours, that’s what we were told. What the hell happened?” was repeated at least a few times during that altercation.
That was coming from Jarrett and it had to have been overheard by at least ten people in and around the West Wing at the time. It was loud enough to get Lew to quickly trot down to that end of the hall and into the office where the two women were still squaring off. He only made it about 30 seconds before Jarrett was heard telling him “You – OUT!” And that’s what he did. Right back down the hall and back to his office without saying a word to anyone about it. Just shook his head a bit as if to say “what are you gonna do?”
Both women came back out and Jarrett made her own way back down the hallway with the other woman following her. Jarrett swung around again and the two were face to face before a male member of the staff intervened between them. Told it was an intern. Poor bastard. Also told Jarrett very clearly looked like she didn’t want to take it any further but the other woman looked like she was ready to go. You ever cross a Carolina woman when she’s pissed? Wouldn’t recommend it. She wasn’t giving any indication of being one bit afraid of Valerie Jarrett on that day in that hallway.
Now it’s not so much the argument I want to point out here but what Jarrett said to that other woman, who I believe was Julianna Smoot. When she was screaming about “he was one of ours” I am thinking it was a reference to Jim Lehrer, the moderator of that first debate. I went back and rewatched that debate a few times and there are several examples where Obama looks right over at Lehrer and appears to be waiting to be bailed out. And I’m guessing Lehrer tried to do just that but Obama was so bad so often and Romney was so good nobody could have saved Obama’s ass that night. Nobody.
And that means they will try to ensure they get that kind of help even more for the second debate. But just like he was prepared for the first debate, the governor will be even more prepared the second time around. And this time we are pushing Benghazi out there hard. A whole lot of us. They will try and pack the house. They will try and play out a gotcha moment. But we are prepared. The governor doesn’t have to win big like he did last time. He’s just got to win.
We get that, we get a one and done pile of sh-t pretender out on his ass where he belongs. There’s the riots though. They got some plan to have him come out and calm the f-cking racist seas after the election. Heal the country. Get the rioters to go back home and move on because “that is what America does”. That will help secure him sainthood status in the history books and line up about a $100 million for his United Nations One World World bullsh-t Tour in 2014.
You didn’t think we’d be rid of this guy for good once he’s out of the White House did you?
They got big plans to go. And on that end of things, I don’t think there’s a damn thing to be done about it.
Note from Ulsterman:
There was a section in this update from Insider in which they were referencing a scenario related to the Benghazi Massacre that I had reviewed recently and forwarded on to them to get an opinion as to its plausibility. That scenario originated from the Lame Cherry blog and is linked HERE .
While it makes for some highly speculative and at times uniquely styled reading, there is much there to suggest the possible. As Insider repeatedly communicated, they like so many of us, are increasingly confused as to why so many high ranking Obama administration officials would lie about the Benghazi Massacre in spite of ample evidence within 24 hours of the tragedy that it was a well coordinated, well armed, and clearly terrorist driven attack.
I deem the Lame Cherry scenario on this topic worthy of your attention. How you wish to view it from there is up to each of you…