1. General .
b. Personal information refers to information about you that is personally identifiable, as further detailed herein, that is provided by you and which is not otherwise publicly available.
2. Information Collected .
a. TheUlstermanReport collects personal information when you register with TheUlstermanReport for the purpose of receiving TheUlstermanReport’s newsletters.. TheUlstermanReport may also collect personal information and/or install a “cookie” on your personal computer when you use, access or logon other products or services provided by TheUlstermanReport, when you visit pages of certain partners of TheUlstermanReport, and when you enter certain links or other promotional features on the Site.
b. Personal information which we will collect shall include information such as (but not limited to) your full name, email/IP address, and any such other general information TheUlstermanReport may request.
c. The information collected by TheUlstermanReport is used primarily for the delivery of TheUlstermanReport newsletters, but may be used for other general purposes, such as trying to understand user preferences; customize promotional and advertising content users see;; improve services provided; contact users
d. TheUlstermanReport may offer, from time to time, optional questionnaires, surveys and user services correspondences for the purpose of collecting information assessing users’ interests and needs (“Informative Data Requests”). Any use of any personal information collected in such Informative Date Requests shall be explained in advance and in detail.
3. Use and Disclosure of Information .
a. TheUlstermanReport collects, stores and processes your personal information on serves located in San Francisco, CA, USA. TheUlstermanReport shall use your personal information for such purposes stated above in Section 2(e);
c. TheUlstermanReport may disclose personal information collected as provided herein:
(1) TheUlstermanReport shall disclose information that it, in good faith, believes is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of suspected fraud or other illegal activity, situations involving potential threat to the physical safety of any person, or to conduct investigations of violation of its Publishing Agreement; or any such similar information.
(2) TheUlstermanReport shall disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, or any comparable or applicable process; or otherwise to establish or exercise TheUlstermanReport’s legal rights or to defend against legal clai ms .
(3) TheUlstermanReport may share information with or disclose information to its employees, officers, directors, consultants, advisors, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, joint ventures, provided such disclosure is on a need-to-know basis, and subject to confidentiality provisions.
(4) TheUlstermanReport may share aggregated statistic data provided such information is not connected with personally identifiable data.
(6) We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
4. Communications .
a. TheUlstermanReport will generally communicate with its users via email. TheUlstermanReport further reserves the right to use your email address to send you other communications, such as periodic newsletters, user questionnaires and surveys, and any other communications.
b. You will be able to choose whether to receive these communications, in whole or in part, upon completing a standard registration form, or at any time thereafter, by changing your preferences as instructed on the Site.
5. Changing your Information .
You can review the personal information you have provided us and make any desired changes to such information including deleting information, at any time, by changing the preferences and information as instructed on the Site.
6. Security .
TheUlstermanReport is committed to handling your personal information with the highest standards of security information. TheUlstermanReport shall maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the secrecy of the personal information, and will test its security syste ms regularly.
7. Contact .